Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using St Edward’s Press Ltd for your purchase. May we take some time to explain how we do business with our customers?
You may order products from us by PayPal. You will find a PayPal button on each book’s page, click to buy and the book will be added to your shopping cart in the right hand sidebar. You cannot use PayPal for multiple orders to gain any discount, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
You can also contact us by post at St Edward’s Press Ltd c/o 20 Barra Close, Highworth, Wilts, SN6 7HX.
When you pay by credit card you must be authorised to use the card you are charging.
Our prices show all postage costs within the UK.
Products are all paid for prior to delivery but, in return we offer these guarantees:
- We will deliver your order within 28 days.
- If we fail to meet this deadline you are free to return the product or cancel the purchase and receive a full refund.
- If you still choose to accept the order we will give you 25% discount on the cover price of the first book that you order from us after the late delivery.
- If, having received any of our products, you are not happy with your purchase, send it or them back to the above address with original proof of purchase and we will send you a full no-quibble refund.
- If you have any complaints about our company, its employees or its products, please let us know how we can put the problem right.
This statement explains how we use any personal data that we collect about you, whether you use this website or purchase from us by any other means.
What information do we collect about you?
All we collect about you is what you provide to us, be it your name, address, phone number and email address. If you buy by credit or debit card, then we destroy those details the moment the order has been processed and payment confirmed by the relevant credit card company.
How will we use the information about you?
The information we collect about you:
- helps us to process your order
- enables us to contact you about other products we think may be of interest to you.
We would like to send you information, about new products, as well as details of special offers that will not be available to those for whom we do not already hold contact details.
If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, or if we contact you because we think that you have a legitimate interest in receiving details about our products, you may opt out at any date. This means that you have a right to ask us to stop contacting you.
The access you have to the information that we hold about you.
You have a right to ask us to send you a copy of the information that we hold about you. Please send us a letter or email in this connection. Our contact details are below.
Email – email@example.com
Post: St Edward’s Press, 20 Barra Close, Highworth, Wilts, SN6 7HX
Phone 01793 762417 (Messages may be left on 01752 334950)